Chicken is one of our family’s favorite foods. And I always try a variety of processed chicken that is easy and delicious, of course. This time I will share the latest chicken menu, another one skillet chicken recipe!
To make this menu only takes about 30 minutes and you can enjoy a special dinner with your beloved ones. In this recipe, you can use chicken breast of boneless skinless chicken thighs. But before cooking it, pound the chicken down into the same thickness (between ½inch thick). And for the sauce you can add garlicky mushroom cream, it’s so luxurious! You can also drizzle it on pasta or veggies.
For more details, let’s prepare the ingredients needed:
4 Chicken breasts, boneless skinless
1 tbsp Garlic
2 tbsp Parsley
1/3 cup Shallots
1/2 tsp Thyme, dried
1 cup Chicken broth
Baking & Spices
1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
1 Salt and pepper
Oils & Vinegars
2 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp Butter
1/4 cup Heavy cream
8 ounces baby bella (cremini) mushrooms, sliced
1. Pound the chicken down in accordance with the same thickness. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken.
2. In a 2 cup measuring cup or a small bowl, combine the chicken broth, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, and dried thyme. Prepare the oven and preheat to 375 F.
3. In an oven-safe skillet heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and allow to brown for 3-4 minutes stirring as required to brown both sides. Remove the mushrooms to a plate.
4. Heat again 1 tablespoon of oil and add chicken for 2-3 minutes (until allow to brown on both sides). Remove the chicken to a plate with mushrooms.
5. Reduce the flame to medium, add the shallots to the skillet along with the chicken broth mixture. Using a whisk, scrape the bottom of the pan so all the brown bits are loosened. add the shallots to the pan along with the chicken broth mixture. Using a whisk, rub the bottom of the pan so that all the chocolate is loose. LET THE SIMMER AND REDUCE SAUCE ABOUT 8-10 MINUTES OR UNTIL ABOUT ⅓ CUP FROM SAUCE STAY. <- if you don’t do this step, your sauce will NOT thicken.
6. After the sauce has thickened, remove from the flame, add butter and whisk it until melted. Add the heavy cream and mushrooms, and whisk to combine. Place the skillet back over the flame for just 30seconds, do not let the sauce boil. Remove from heat, add the chicken back into the pan and drizzle the sauce over the chicken. Place the skillet in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through. Top with chopped parsley or basil and serve warm.
Congratulations to you for presenting a special menu for your family. I hope the recipe that we present can be useful for you. Always be creative and happy cooking!